Línea de productos nocasept
The nocasept aseptic line meets highest requirements to material, workmanship and hygienic design. The aseptic valve design uses the same materials and inside surface quality which results in a far ranging, complete line allowing orbital welding. nocasept includes the following product groups:
- Installation material
- Diaphragm valves with ball housing
- Diaphragm shut-off valves kidney-type
The components in the nocasept line are used particularly in the pharmaceutical industry and for the production of top-quality machines and equipment (e.g. medical equipment).
All components are available with complete documentation in conformance with all usual standards and regulations and with corresponding identification.
- Material in contact with product 1.4435
- Capable of orbital welding
- Hygiene classes 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Dimensions according to:
- DIN (DIN 11864/11865/11866)
- ISO (DIN EN ISO 1127)
- OD (ASME BPE)
- Inside surfaces:
- Ground or machine-finished, if desired, electro-polished
- Ra < 0.25 μm – 0.8 μm
- Outside surfaces:
- Pickled, machine-finished, ground/brushed, if desired electro-polished
- EPDM, Viton, HNBR, Silicone (only for pipe connections) according to FDA directive.
- Documentation (optional):
- Specific test report 2.2 acc. to EN 10204
- Inspection certificate 3.1 (3.1.B) for delivered product, according to EN 10204.
- Confirmation of surface roughness inside/outside with certificate of compliance 2.2 according to EN 10204.
- Confirmation of delta ferrite content in test report
- For pre-fabrication: Endoscopic picture of inner weld (photoprint or video)
- X-ray test
- For fittings: Installation and spare-parts lists
- Quality specifications:
- Generally applicable standards
- AD 2000 W2
- Packaging and shipping:
- Formed parts are provided with plastic end caps and individually packed in plastic foil.
- Pickled, neutralized, free of grease and oil residue. Ground tubes packed separately in PE hoses.
- The tubes are plugged with plastic end caps and shipped in crates (if desired, all tubes can be wrapped in plastic foil).
Phone: +49 4221 800 99 830
Fax: +49 4221 800 99 8930
firstname.lastname@example.org |  www.nocado.de